Alcohol licensing

Find out what you need to know about alcohol licences.

Home » My Business » Alcohol licensing

Contact the Environmental Health Team

Here's how to get in touch:

Phone: 03 5438400 ask for Environmental Health



Do I need a licence?
Find out about licences
How to apply
What happens next
Make a submission objection or appeal
Taking over a business that sells alcohol (and food)
Ongoing running business
Renewing your licence

Use this form to object to an alcohol licensing application.